- New rear suspension arms
- New rear sway bar links
- New front sway bar bushings
- New drag link
Intermittently it misses, based on the way it's doing it, I think it's plug wires
Every once in a while there is a groaning from the power steering. Likely replacing the filter will fix this (which I already have)
I also ordered a set of #3 front spring pads so that I can raise the front of the car about 10mm. Eventually I might get Sportline springs, but I'm going to give the H&R's a chance. I also got a set of #2 pads for the rear. Currently the car has #1 in the front and #3 in the rear. I'm going to put the #3's up front, and see if I need to add the pads on the rear to level it.
Other items on the todo list are:
- Brake fluid flush
- Coolant flush
- Shocks
- Alignment
No comments:
Post a Comment